- PICTURE PERFECT II: 40 PHOTOGRAPHERS YOU HAVE T... on PICTURE PERFECT II: 40 PHOTOGRAPHERS YOU HAVE TO POSE WITH IN 2014 (NO. 19-NO. 1)
- Batman on LISTEN UP: MAPEI “DON’T WAIT”
- Kaboom! Magazine Time Bomb Artist | God Glory & Gold on The Page Twins Double The Pleasure On Cover of Kaboom! September Issue
- My Homepage on LISTEN UP: DAFT PUNK “COMPUTERIZED” FEATURING JAY Z [PROD. KANYE WEST]
- Dominican Perla Valenzuela Takes Us Behind The Scenes Of Beach Shoot With 2020 Photography - Model Fair on RISING MODEL LAUREN LA CARRIERE GRACES THE COVER OF KABOOM! MAGAZINE 2014 HOT 100 ISSUE
Recent articles surfaced about Eminem sampling British singer Jamie N Commons on his new single signaled the arrival of his new album. Now Shady Records president and Eminem’s long time manager Paul Rosenberg tells Billboard that Em is “far into the process” of recording his yet untitled 8th studio album and is due after Memorial day.
We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He’s been working on it for some time. It’s safe to say that it will be post-Memorial Day at some point, but we’re not exactly sure when. We’ve got some dates locked in for him to perform live in Europe in August, so we’re trying to see what else lines up.
Paul also says that 50 Cent’s Street King Immortal will arrive in first half of 2013 while Yelawolf is currently recording his sophomore LP.