- Kenan Mercius on CHILDSH GAMBINO GOES ON TWITTER TIRADE OVER RECORD LABELS MISHANDLING HIS MUSIC
- Robert G on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (4/15/14): MODEL KRISTY-LEI JUAN
- BILLIONAIRE BUCK PREMIERES NEW RECORD “AROUND DA WAY” ON LOS ANGELES POWER 106 | Get Spinz on LISTEN UP: BILLIONAIRE BUCK “AROUND DA WAY”
- Brian Kowalczyk on CM PUNK & AJ LEE ENGAGED
- Cali Boy on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (11/26/13): MODEL CHERISE
Recent articles surfaced about Eminem sampling British singer Jamie N Commons on his new single signaled the arrival of his new album. Now Shady Records president and Eminem’s long time manager Paul Rosenberg tells Billboard that Em is “far into the process” of recording his yet untitled 8th studio album and is due after Memorial day.
We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He’s been working on it for some time. It’s safe to say that it will be post-Memorial Day at some point, but we’re not exactly sure when. We’ve got some dates locked in for him to perform live in Europe in August, so we’re trying to see what else lines up.
Paul also says that 50 Cent’s Street King Immortal will arrive in first half of 2013 while Yelawolf is currently recording his sophomore LP.