- Jelly Ranger: Bombshell of the Day on Kaboom! Magazine | Jelly Ranger on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (2/28/14): MODEL JELLY RANGER
- I eat only eat beans on NICE WHIPS: USELESS JLIM 2005 HONDA S2000
- Kaboom Magazine Top 20 DJ | DJ ERIKA STARR on KABOOM! MAGAZINE.COM 20 MOST EXPLOSIVE FEMALE DJS OF 2014
- LISTEN UP: ABRINA "BLOWIN" FEATURING JEREMIH | Kaboom Magazine on TOP 13 NEW R&B SONGSTRESS TO WATCH IN 2013
- Ronald Tucker on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (5/6/13): MODEL NIKKI SOTELO
Marvel scores big with Shane Black-directed “Iron Man 3″. According to BoxOfficeMojo, the Robert Downey Jr.-led superhero movie becomes the fifth biggest-grossing movie of all time with $1.18 billion behind “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II”.
It becomes the second Marvel movie to enter the coveted top 10 list, joining “The Avengers” which also stars Downey Jr. among other A-list actors. “Avengers” sits on the third place of the chart with $1.51 billion since being released in the summer of 2012.
The first and second spots, meanwhile, are occupied by two James Cameron blockbuster films. The groundbreaking 3-D movie “Avatar” takes the top spot with a whopping $2.78 billion, and the classic “Titanic” follows with $2.18 billion.