- Tony StaCCs on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (7/13/14): MODEL MARIA SOSA
- la intern on LISTEN UP: DAVID ANDREW X TINASHE “XYLAPHONE”
- Guest on LISTEN UP: DAVID ANDREW X TINASHE “XYLAPHONE”
- This is the grille I want. Where can I get it? - Nissan Forums : Nissan Forum on NICE WHIPS: PURE VIP JONAS PETELO 2013 NISSAN ALTIMA
- Jeff Thornton on 6 MIC FILMS BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE GAME “T.H.O.T” FEAT. PROBLEM & BAD LUCC
Marvel scores big with Shane Black-directed “Iron Man 3″. According to BoxOfficeMojo, the Robert Downey Jr.-led superhero movie becomes the fifth biggest-grossing movie of all time with $1.18 billion behind “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II”.
It becomes the second Marvel movie to enter the coveted top 10 list, joining “The Avengers” which also stars Downey Jr. among other A-list actors. “Avengers” sits on the third place of the chart with $1.51 billion since being released in the summer of 2012.
The first and second spots, meanwhile, are occupied by two James Cameron blockbuster films. The groundbreaking 3-D movie “Avatar” takes the top spot with a whopping $2.78 billion, and the classic “Titanic” follows with $2.18 billion.