- 2nasty on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (9/23/13): MODEL JENN SCOTT
- Angela Thompson on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (11/25/13): MODEL ANGELA THOMPSON
- Keri Love | Insane World on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (6/19/13): MODEL KERI LOVE
- Eddy Bicker on STAR WARZ: BO JACKSON VS. HERSCHEL WALKER (WHO’S THE BETTER RB?)
- Astronema Silverfox on MIDDLE SCHOOL COACH FIRED FOR PLANNING PARTY AT HOOTERS
Marvel scores big with Shane Black-directed “Iron Man 3″. According to BoxOfficeMojo, the Robert Downey Jr.-led superhero movie becomes the fifth biggest-grossing movie of all time with $1.18 billion behind “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II”.
It becomes the second Marvel movie to enter the coveted top 10 list, joining “The Avengers” which also stars Downey Jr. among other A-list actors. “Avengers” sits on the third place of the chart with $1.51 billion since being released in the summer of 2012.
The first and second spots, meanwhile, are occupied by two James Cameron blockbuster films. The groundbreaking 3-D movie “Avatar” takes the top spot with a whopping $2.78 billion, and the classic “Titanic” follows with $2.18 billion.