- Kenan Mercius on CHILDSH GAMBINO GOES ON TWITTER TIRADE OVER RECORD LABELS MISHANDLING HIS MUSIC
- Robert G on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (4/15/14): MODEL KRISTY-LEI JUAN
- BILLIONAIRE BUCK PREMIERES NEW RECORD “AROUND DA WAY” ON LOS ANGELES POWER 106 | Get Spinz on LISTEN UP: BILLIONAIRE BUCK “AROUND DA WAY”
- Brian Kowalczyk on CM PUNK & AJ LEE ENGAGED
- Cali Boy on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (11/26/13): MODEL CHERISE
Marvel scores big with Shane Black-directed “Iron Man 3″. According to BoxOfficeMojo, the Robert Downey Jr.-led superhero movie becomes the fifth biggest-grossing movie of all time with $1.18 billion behind “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II”.
It becomes the second Marvel movie to enter the coveted top 10 list, joining “The Avengers” which also stars Downey Jr. among other A-list actors. “Avengers” sits on the third place of the chart with $1.51 billion since being released in the summer of 2012.
The first and second spots, meanwhile, are occupied by two James Cameron blockbuster films. The groundbreaking 3-D movie “Avatar” takes the top spot with a whopping $2.78 billion, and the classic “Titanic” follows with $2.18 billion.