- DIDDY PURCHASES $40 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION IN LOS ANGELES
- WAYBACK WEDNESDAY: EMINEM “THE REAL SLIM SHADY” PERFORMANCE AT 2000 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS
- NETFLIX ORDERS TWO SEASONS OF JUDD APATOW “LOVE”
- RYAN GOSLING & EVA MENDES WELCOME BABY GIRL
- FUNNY SH*T: TRAVIS WILLIAMS “MY GIRLFRIED’S MOM” FEAT. NIKKI GIAVASIS
- 915EPTX on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (9/16/14): MODEL LEXI CLARK
- F*Ck!nG Fr!D@Y | Tinseltown Times on PICTURE PERFECT II: 40 PHOTOGRAPHERS YOU HAVE TO POSE WITH IN 2014 (NO. 40- NO. 20)
- Chanelle Knighten on EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: DUKE DUMONT “I GOT U” FEAT. JAX JONES
- Sexy Alex Schmidt in Strawberry SorbetDie Chauvi-Seite für echte Männer | Die Chauvi-Seite für echte Männer on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (4/12/14): MODEL ALEX SCHMIDT
- Pamela Jean Noble Discuss Transition Into Fitness Modeling With Kaboom! - Model Fair on KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY! (6/3/13): MODEL PAMELA JEAN NOBLE
Marvel scores big with Shane Black-directed “Iron Man 3″. According to BoxOfficeMojo, the Robert Downey Jr.-led superhero movie becomes the fifth biggest-grossing movie of all time with $1.18 billion behind “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II”.
It becomes the second Marvel movie to enter the coveted top 10 list, joining “The Avengers” which also stars Downey Jr. among other A-list actors. “Avengers” sits on the third place of the chart with $1.51 billion since being released in the summer of 2012.
The first and second spots, meanwhile, are occupied by two James Cameron blockbuster films. The groundbreaking 3-D movie “Avatar” takes the top spot with a whopping $2.78 billion, and the classic “Titanic” follows with $2.18 billion.